CSGOShow.com is a cases roulette system that allows users to win different CSGO skins. Our system is similar to the original CSGO Case Opening and based on the Random.org™ Technology.
No, you're not! This is why our system is so unique.
Our virtual currency called "credits". Each case can be opened using the "credits" from your balance.
Rate: $1 = 100 credits
You can buy these credits, but you also can earn them for FREE on the "Earn credits" page.
1. Go on the "Earn credits" page.
2. Click on one of the ad providers name.
3. Pick one of the offers and follow the instructions to complete it.
4. Once you completed it - system will automatically add credits to your balance.
Most offers like browser games, mobile apps, polls or videos are completely free.
So you can easily get hundreds of credits within 10 minutes.
We can not investigate whether an offer has been completed or not.
1. Make sure you completed the offer as advertiser asked you to.
2. Many offers are crediting instantly, but not each. Please, wait few hours, maybe its just a bit delayed.
3. If you've not received your points, contact the provider (e.g. AdGateMedia), write that you've completed the offer. Add a screenshot of your completed offer as a proof.
After verifying your submission, they will credit you the missing points manually.
At the sub-item "Third-Party Sites" you will find your Trade URL.
Go to the "Profile" page and click "Take" button near the skin you want. It will show "sending...".
Once Steam trade offer have been sent, it will show "sent"
After taking your drop - one of our bots will instantly send you a trade with a skin.
Sometimes it may take up to 48 hours for us to send your skin.
If after 48 hours you didn’t received your skin, then there's a problem on your end.
Your account might be not be able to trade at the moment, there are several reasons why.
For more information on trade restrictions, please follow this link:
You can always monitor status of your item on the "Profile" page.
If you're still experiencing some problems - please create a ticket on the "Support" page.